Wednesday, March 15, 2017

St Patrick's and Green Coffee



Hello friends. St Patrick's day is just a couple of days away. I thought I would do a little spin and instead of the normal Green "Beer" I am going with "Coffee".
I used 3 different stamp sets for this card.

I stamped the images on a piece of watercolor paper and then watercolored all the images.
I cut each image out with my detailed scissors. Staying with the theme of "St. Patrick's" day I grabbed three different rainbow colored pattern papers. I adhered everything to the card front.
For the sentiment I replaced the word Beer with Coffee. "3 Cheers for Green COFFEE!".
To finish the card off I added four green rhinestones to the bottom corner.


Supplies Used:
Pretty Cute Stamps Lucky Clear Stamp Set
Pretty Cute Stamps Coffee Faces Clear Stamp Set 
Pretty Cute Stamps Coffee Sentiments Clear Stamp Set 
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Watercolor Markers
Watercolor Cardstock
White Cardstock
Doodlebug Designs Pattern Paper
ATG
Detail Scissors
Rhinestones

Hope you enjoyed my post today. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)