Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Donut Birthday Card!

Hi crafty friends!! Karla here today to share a cute donut card using the Donut Worry, Be Happy stamp from Pretty Cute Stamps. My 10 year old daughter, Amie went to a friend's birthday party on the weekend at a doughnut shop called Jelly Modern Doughnuts. The kids had a blast decorating donuts! Of course, I thought it only fitting that her little friend got a 'Donut' card ;)

This sentiment, included in the set, is one of my favourites!

I stamped these happy donuts on watercolour paper and watercoloured them in - they look so 'sweet'!

Inside, I used two sentiments from the Wish Big Pretty Cute Stamps set.

I really love decorating the envelope, even if it's with a quick sentiment and image stamped with coloured ink! I added some fun sequins - perfect in keeping with the 'sprinkled' theme.

Here's a look at the amazing donuts Amie decorated at her friend's birthday party. She did a great job, and they were very yummy too!

Here are the two stamp sets I used today:
Donut Worry, Be Happy

Wish Big

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Pretty Cute Stamps Store to find these and so many more awesome stamps, and have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)